New here? You might want to start reading from the beginning.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

That's A Wrap

That's 60 comics in 60 days. If you're new here, you can go back and read from the beginning.

I'm both saddened and relieved that the experiment is coming to an end. Most of all I want to thank the loyal readers who stuck with me every day for two months. Your words of kind encouragement really made it a lot less work than it could have been.

This may not be the last of Bread, just the last for right now. I've posted a lengthy postmortem on my main blog here.

Thanks again, everyone! You made it worth doing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss my morning toast...
But how long before they were all just crumbs...*sigh* life.

Anonymous said...

it's gone! it's really gone...

Anonymous said...

those were so interesting! It's a shame they're finished...:( even though i read tham all in a day. I had never even heard about this website but it is cool. I miss the bread comic alot now.

Post a Comment